Traveling the USA Doing Clinical Trials

Steeeevo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been traveling around the USA participating in clinical trials. I have been staying in hostels, hotels and homeless shelters but would like to learn how to cam p full time. I also want to start hiking/camping some of the long trails and just need advice and tips. I have some severe anxiety and depression issues and all of this traveling seems to be the only thing that helps. I am always looking for friends to hang with. I go to concerts also and usually have an extra ticket. I will be in the Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison area for the next few months.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been traveling around the USA participating in clinical trials.

Tell us more about these trials, are you doing them as a way of making a living, or is it to deal with you depression?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - but oh dude keep an eye on those clinical trials! I carry a gene (and yes I am in a longevity data base for the university that discovered the gene - Fragile X) but since that was discovered I've had a few teams contact me to want me to do trials for a new hormone because I'm basically estrogen free (due to gene) and not taking supplemental hormones over many years (meaning I'm a blank slate) but I refused to take anything - and these new things wanted to give me potential cancer here, liver stuff there and more. blechhjkl

Be safe :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads