Ride Offered traveling in painted RV with friends

Threads
Current Location
Los Angeles, CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey! We're always looking for people to join us as long as you're cool. We go to all the rainbow gatherings and dead and company shows. We're in LA right now. We got three cats and a dog and three people. We've had up to 5 people in here at a time. If you want to join just hit me up! We just travel all around, we may be going to the east coast sometime in the next month or so. definitely going for the dead and companys tour in june. We always have a good time. weed, cid, alcohol. no hard drugs. only good vibes. prefer artists and free spirits. open to anything. we've kicked two people out of here before, so you gotta be really an awesome person.

Attachments

Threads
Current Location
Inland empire, California
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'd love to join you guys! Im in the inland empire but I can easily take a train to get wherever you are. I just need to request some time off work. Any destinations in mind ?

OP
OP
isabel otis
Threads
Current Location
Los Angeles, CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'd love to join you guys! Im in the inland empire but I can easily take a train to get wherever you are. I just need to request some time off work. Any destinations in mind ?
we're going anywhere we want !

Threads
Current Location
Scranton pa
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Come get me in pa im down

Threads
Current Location
Inland empire, California
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
My dude is on tour going to Portland, Oregon soon. We are in so Cal. Are you guys still traveling ?!

Shaka

That One Guy
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hell yea man. That's some trippy wheels bro. Dig it. Hope to see y'all on our travels

Threads
Current Location
Chicago
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey I'd love to join! I'm headed to NOLA this week, not sure if you guys are heading that way. I'm very out going and free spirited .I love community vibes. Maybe I'll see you guys along the way .

Threads
Current Location
MKE
Reactions
94% 3% 3%
To me, the vehicle is a strong police magnet. It shouts.

Threads
Current Location
Farmington, NM 87401, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey! We're always looking for people to join us as long as you're cool. We go to all the rainbow gatherings and dead and company shows. We're in LA right now. We got three cats and a dog and three people. We've had up to 5 people in here at a time. If you want to join just hit me up! We just travel all around, we may be going to the east coast sometime in the next month or so. definitely going for the dead and companys tour in june. We always have a good time. weed, cid, alcohol. no hard drugs. only good vibes. prefer artists and free spirits. open to anything. we've kicked two people out of here before, so you gotta be really an awesome person.
I need this in my life Right now. I need amazing people. New to new Mexico and its terrible here.

Threads
Current Location
210-276 White Oak Rd, Hayden, AL 35079, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Nothin like pancakes rollin 65 . on i85...

Threads
Current Location
Seaside, Oregon
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Are you guys coming through Oregon?

Threads
Current Location
Bisbee, Arizona
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
when you get near bisbee, az hit me up. need to go east.

Threads
Current Location
Cedar city, Utah
Reactions
50% 0% 50%
Hey, great to see you guys are traveling. My fiance and I have been traveling again for the last 6 months. We are currently in Hollywood but are planning on head in North soon. We can get as far as malibu with public transit then we're either Hitchin or hopping out. Let us know where you all are heading next and maybe we can new up. Have a great st Patrick's day

Threads
Current Location
Brawley California
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hey I'm in slab city California looking to go easy but I'm not really in a rush just looking for some chill people to ride with if you're interested let me know I could see what I could do about getting closer to y'all unless you want to come here and check out the slabs.

Threads
Current Location
Big Island, Hawai’i
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm in Vegas needing out east, final destination Bar Harbor Maine. I'd love to get a ride as far east as you can get me. Just me and one bag. Juggernaut and can help with food!

Threads
Current Location
ukiah
Reactions
98% 1% 1%
you have a beautiful Mothership I will definitely keep my eyes out for you guys Happy Trails hope to see you out there

Threads
Current Location
Albuquerque, nm
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hey I'm in albuAlbuque and would love to tag along .I can help in many ways .just need a helping hand and some good vibes. Just need a friend and a happy day

Threads
Current Location
Jackson, GA
Website
backroads66.com
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Looks like a pretty groovy ride