Traveling Europe meet up ?

Current Location
Cincinnati
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hey is anyone traveling around Europe? I'm currently in Berlin Germany andy.first time in Europe looking for the good hang out spots and if anyone else is traveling ad would wanna meet up ? Possible road dog for a bit?

OP
OP
Elizabeth
Current Location
Cincinnati
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Looking for some other dirty kids and trying to hit up the Netherlands then head south ?

Current Location
nowhere
Reactions
56% 0% 44%
i'll be leaving europe quite soon so i'm not really up for meeting up but as for places to go to, i can point you to some really cool activist projects you might wanna check out. i can also give you some advice on traveling in europe in general if you have any questions.

Current Location
Liverpool, UK
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
In the UK from March and looking for a road dog if you end up that far west.

Current Location
Mayo, Ireland
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey man, heading back to europe in February. Did a fair bit central europe before, where else would you recommend? Would love to go back and get a job there for the summer

mans

Rambler
Current Location
Barcelona
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey i'm also traveling through Europe by hitchhiking. Now in france but prob going to spain and portugal for the summer. I'm down for a meet up if anyone wants. I'm in Montpellier now but i'm going to la zad after this

Current Location
Greece
Website
www.unik.ink
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi Elizabeth im currently in macedonia and going around greece you are more than welcome to join if u plan to, best regards.
Igor