trains, trains, traaains

iixila

Reaction score
Website
www.iixila.blogspot.com
i hopped my first train two weeks ago:) (juicer, CSX)

the feeling of standing on a porch, watching the stars and trees fly past you, inches from rail fodder, is more exhilarating than any drug i've ever consumed, any zen i've ever felt.

it started something in my soul, something unyielding. i've never experienced this kind of connection before, with anything.

them's my big mamas:)

i know this is slightly trivial, and not forwarding this site at all, but i had to share.

philly to jersey, to (blows some major ass, place is god-awful), conneticut (via a strange happenstance), and i'm back in philly now. leaving for baltimore tonight, then going west:)

freight train, freight train, runnin' so fast..
goddamn, miss cotton had it right!

hahaha.

oka, my library time is up, and these sumbitches are givin' the dirty kid the stink-eye, haha, so safe travels, folks.

.a

PS: if you wanna road-dog it, hit me up: iixila@gmail.com

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Just wait til you get rained on/stranded/abandoned/set-out/frozen/heatstroked/beat up/bruised/robbed/etc!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Just wait til you get rained on/stranded/abandoned/set-out/frozen/heatstroked/beat up/bruised/robbed/etc!
go on back to travelershq, partypooper.................. but yeah nothin like loving every molecule of life one minute, then gittin cut out at some gravel pit in the middle of nowhere or getting nice and soaked for 8 hours

Reactions: Poolsquat211

Nym

Reaction score
either way..bad shit happens with anything in life..not just riding trains...so fuck it.

you got to experince something amazing im happy for you :)
the first hop is almost always
the best train ride youll have :)

...ride on...

foxtailV

Reaction score
A quick info on library time. Usually u get 2 1 hr sessions. A temperary card for internet. When u get ur numbers look at them and compare it to another. That will give u. The sequence from which the card numbers are distributed. Ie like just adding or subtracting the last number only its usually two sets of numbers u add in unison. When I figured that out I had unlimited access to my library. Also I've noticed the whole nation uses the same system for public liboratories I mean lavitories. I hear music in the white noise of the Ian trains. Im proposing a new name for I.M.s to IaMs.

• Sad
Reactions: wonder

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
conditions

Yes wait for the cold, rain, sun, heat, add in a little waiting + wicked whiskey hangovers in all those conditions.
But enough of the bullshit, lets remember better days when train hoppers actually looked for work and the word oogle didn't exist
http://video.pbs.org/video/1502653730

Art101

Reaction score
You can still ride but I would seriously recommend not even trying to catch on the fly and get a good sleep pad.I deal with some serious back pain but I still manage to get out lol.

Reactions: Will Wood and Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads