Photos tour.

Dmac

Reaction score
Are you planning on paddling up the amazon river too?

Dmac

Reaction score
Are you busking with a harmonica like he did? I hope you have a great time and post more pics when you can.

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
Not to be mean, but without a story behind the pictures what does this have to do with Sucuri (Patrick)? He was a pretty epic survivalist, exploring the Amazon for two years. I enjoyed following his adventures and his travel writing on his journey. So if you have a story that involves him somehow I think it should be included, otherwise I think the title of the thread should be changed. Just my personal opinion.

D

Deleted member 15688

Not to be mean, but without a story behind the pictures what does this have to do with Sucuri (Patrick)? He was a pretty epic survivalist, exploring the Amazon for two years. I enjoyed following his adventures and his travel writing on his journey. So if you have a story that involves him somehow I think it should be included, otherwise I think the title of the thread should be changed. Just my personal opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads