tour/ diy merch / planning < help? adventure adventure!!!!!

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Anthony and i am in a band called Adventure, Adventure. We are relativly new and we are making our way thru the motions. Tour / DIY Merch / and Planning. Soon enough here we are going to be ready to hit the road. I am making this post to get in touch with new faces, friends and make connections so that we are in good standing when we do this.

As usual money is going to be a big issue for us. We are interested in playing with bands somewhat similar to our style of music. We would like to make at least some money at these shows. And of course a place to crash and possibly food, or being pointed in the direction of dumpsters by locals or seasoned divers close to the venue.

We hail from New bern, North Carolina, and tour aside we are not apposed to playing shows that are already set. We play electric or acoustic depending on preference of the show. We play like punk/folky kinda stuff. Definitly for fans of defiance ohio, ghost mice, andrew jackson jihad, so on and so forth.

feel free to contact us on here for any topic.
or folkxbots@hotmail.com

you can hear our tunes @ Adventure, Adventure on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

i hope this thread leads to us being friends forever. :)

Reactions: Nailz
Reaction score
we are playing a show in New Bern North Carolina this Friday. The 9th @ the Full Moon Salloon.
w/ Whats Good, Adventure//Adventure, Pig Shit HUrricane, Bear Skeleton
Strats @ 8, 5 bucks with costume, 7 without // or suggested donation.

DCLXVI

Reaction score
Shit sounds good! If come towards Johnson City TN, I can probably get ya a show or place to crash/eat on the way to wherever. I've got a crust band starting here called Axehandle Mountain looking to branch out into North Carolina and other nearby states soon. Added ya'll with our Myspace page.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads