Today's my first day! | Squat the Planet

Today's my first day!

Lolasantana

Reaction score
2101-2103 McKissick Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546, USA
Not my first day on stp, I've been on here for a couple of weeks reading everyone's posts. Today's me and my boyfriends last day in our apartment. Today feels so monumental, yet I'm scared as shit!
I've thrown away so much stuff and we're so ready to see where things go. We're gonna be traveling and sleeping wherever within the Houston/clear lake area saving up for a van so that we can travel the country, anyway just saying hi and also seeing if anyone in Houston wanted to shoot the shit with us ALSO we have a lil baby named Iggy (not a real baby a furry one)

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
...We're gonna be traveling and sleeping wherever within the Houston/clear lake area...

HEY! That's exactly my stomping grounds when I'm in TX! I'm actually gonna be there in a few weeks, as soon as my dog, Krush, is out of doggie jail. (I'm in Austin right now.)

We gotta meet up! I can direct y'all to some great resources there. ::drinkingbuddy::::eyepatch::

Lolasantana

Reaction score
HEY! That's exactly my stomping grounds when I'm in TX! I'm actually gonna be there in a few weeks, as soon as my dog, Krush, is out of doggie jail. (I'm in Austin right now.)

We gotta meet up! I can direct y'all to some great resources there. ::drinkingbuddy::::eyepatch::
Fuck yeah dude shoot me a message so we can chat, always looking for people around here!

Lolasantana

Reaction score
so hows it going? give us an update ^.^
The first night out a coyote circled us for a minute, luckily my dog gave us a heads up while we were passed out. But other than that I'm looooving this freedom, I'm loving being outside and having all the time in the world to do whatever, haven't been fucked with by cops yet so far so good

GyspyDandA

Reaction score
Be super carefull down there I am from There . The heb on 646 will feed you .
You can crash to left of 24 hour fitness
Head out to Kemah and you can dry spange the boardwalk,

If I was you I would get out and head north to Oklahoma city and turn leftward bound to Colorado

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads