Toby | Squat the Planet

Toby

onandonward

Reaction score
Website
fateequation.com
Hey folks,

This is a longshot due to the commonness of the name, but just wondering if anyone has encountered a train hopper named "Toby" (once Steven) on the East Coast near Philadelphia (or West Coast, I guess) in recent years. He's about 5'10, shoulder-length curly reddish-brown hair, thinnish, freckled, generally bearded, some DIY tattoos on his arms and legs (small, not immensely noticeable) but no facial tattoos. He should be 31, if he's still alive.

I am not looking to get in contact with him, I'm just wondering if anyone's seen him and if he's still alive. It's been about six years since I last saw him. He's not a fantastic person and part of me sort of hopes he's dead. Oops.

• Epic
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
flowercrownmeaqueen.bandcamp.com
Hey I saw you comment on my post about coming across a Toby but after reading through this description I don’t think it was him. The guy I gave a ride to was a lot older, didn’t have any tattoos to speak of, and was only really familiar to hitch hiking. I’m sorry that’s not really any help >_<

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads