i 'm 21 yold male ^^
i love outside life
i was a dozen times sleeping in the open
at the sea in the city
but it was all near home
and i have always liked an idea about squating and traveling around the world
but i was always wondering is it possible to do it all by yourself ^^
i mean is it boring
anyway i would love to do it,and i would love to meet people all around the world so if i ever travel i could meet them (and get high (ALOT) )

r3353

Reaction score
It only gets boring if you are a boring person. Just examine your navel and you can find the universe. But there are times when you have a companion to share experiences with that cant be beat.

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
I agree with r3353 its only boring if yoU MAKE it so, bring and aquire good reading material , be creative along the way, make art, if your into that , without a doubt you will meet people and make friends all around, one of the greatest things about traveling if you ask me. ive always been solo traveling and I haven't gone crazy.., yet XD, but I will say to have a real companion while on the road is a blessing that makes the time go by swell and if they got your back then your more safe ; two heads are better than one , and if theres 3 of you then getting head with two heads is always better than one ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads