Thoughts on Graffiti? (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

SWAMPxASSx420

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Homebase
Quebec, QC
Been fuckin around with painting for a little under two years. I’m really not visually artistic but one of my homies got me started with a markall and I was hooked. I was struggling bigtime with paint but after hitting my blackbook heavy I’ve been making progress.

My motivation is mostly to combat gentrification and try to bring down the value of places with my rather vulgar alias. I love the adrenaline rush, the smell of paint and I just find it hilarious to write swampass wherever I can. So far I’m in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto and New Orleans.

Attachments

• A9AF4AE6-2840-4A17-A15E-1A9C71B70549.jpeg
    A9AF4AE6-2840-4A17-A15E-1A9C71B70549.jpeg
    898.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 88C0DB3A-764D-40D1-95EC-51B7FE77439A.jpeg
    88C0DB3A-764D-40D1-95EC-51B7FE77439A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124

lemoncats

Lurker
Reaction score
Homebase
Currently CO
My motivation is mostly to combat gentrification and try to bring down the value of places with my rather vulgar alias. I love the adrenaline rush, the smell of paint and I just find it hilarious to write swampass wherever I can. So far I’m in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto and New Orleans.

Haha fuckin great.

Reaction score
Homebase
Manassas Virginia
Well at my grandma's old house, there is an abandoned house and me and my friends would go there and see what we can find. People drew all types of things everywhere in there. there was this huge hole in the middle of the old kitchen and it stunk like mold. There was also this doll that my friends brother spray painted black and threw onto the roof of the house, good times...I kinda miss them lol

SenRex

Reaction score
Homebase
SoCal
Man, I love graffiti. Whenever we'd get caught at a train crossing with a really done up train, pops would call it a traveling art show.

When I was a kid I tried to figure out some designs but I wasn't very good at it, never tried my hand with spray paint tho

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.