this wasn't covered in the hitchhikers guide

D

deleted17310

Hey fellow miscreants. I'm out wandering the galaxy with no friends and only a mild idea of what I'm doing. looking for friends, love, fun, purpose, answers, a destination, and advice. the best the best I have ever gotten is "it's a tough universe, if you're going to survive out here you need to know where your towel is" currently in Wendover Utah but would like to make my way elsewhere.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Hey there. welcome to the site! If you have any questions just ask one of us mods or check out the FAQ page! So,what's your favorite method of travel? Also, what brought you to Wendover?

D

deleted17310

Traditionally I'm a GTA junkie, especially motorcycles, but I'm trying to get away from boosting cars and bikes and explore means of travel that only result in a sore back and at worst a citation. I took a bike to get mostly to wendover but it blew up in the way. After 50ft I got picked up. Didn't feel to welcome in wendover and I've only caught the freight once so I stick with what I know and took s car to Salt lake. Am going to the surplus to replace these jankety pack straps and then I'm hitching to slab city. Gonna actually thumb this one out salt lake is a bad scene for a traveler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads