Video This is so punk.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
haha yeah i've seen this before, and there's some funny things about it and some that completely miss the target..... with their piss.

Kittymeowmix

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Whoever made this confused mall goth kids with punks somehow. almost as bad as this kid i saw not long ago with his punk vest, studs, couple street punk band patches, topped off with a fucking SLIPKNOT SHIRT!!! this world has seriously gone to shit. D:

I don't think you understand this the same way I do. But I see what you mean.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What the hell did I just watch? ::bored::

psychofoamer

asshole
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.paynepress.com
Whoever made this confused mall goth kids with punks somehow. almost as bad as this kid i saw not long ago with his punk vest, studs, couple street punk band patches, topped off with a fucking SLIPKNOT SHIRT!!! this world has seriously gone to shit. D:

Sorry not everyone conforms into your particular mold of punk.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A Flock of Seagulls?

tumblr_mdptnbbsRL1rqzdyxo1_500.jpg

psychofoamer

asshole
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.paynepress.com
Yes you're right leadbelly, they're called posers. :|

Way to be judgemental, aren't you just as judgemental as the society you claim to be against. Isn't punk about individuality? So what if someone likes Slipnot? Who are you to judge? Must be a Cali thing...if you don't fit the Cali idea of punk then you're not punk? You Cali punks wouldn't last a day in a real place where there are real punks..like philly or New York. Haha silly poser Cali kids think they are the authority on what is right & wrong? There is no right and Wong! That's punk!

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

Primitive

Reaction score
If you call yourself a punk and you're into slipknot you're not a punk. Period. Here in san jose if i were to call myself a punk 15 years ago and wore a slipknot shirt id get the shit beat out of me. Back in my day only mall goths kids listened to slipknot. Now you got these 15 year old "metal heads" calling them "metal". And yes punk is an extremly judgemental scene no matter what anyone says. You know it did start as a rebellion against commercial music to begin with. Are you saying east coast "punks" listen to slipknot? Thats not exactly somethin to brag about. :|

Primitive

Reaction score
But all the real punks ive met on the east coast would also agree with me, so i dont know who you're speaking for. hell even they're homeststate, Iowa punks had an especially strong hatred for slipknot to say the least, when i was there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads