creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Additionally, even if not charged, but only required to testify, this means it might be *legal* to hunt some of these fuckers down.. not even bounty hunting, but def taking custody, if an international (by treaty) subpoena or warrant has been issued..

i hope the fuckers who are proposing this are wolves, & not fucking chihuahuas..

i, personaly... personally, personally, personally, would be down to enforce, if covered by reasonable umbrella of law.

i can't wait to see the first US domestic corporate fuck they say the bite needs to be on..

hell.. the article states "The move reflects a broadening perspective on what constitutes a war crime, as seen in recent prosecutions for cultural devastation and coral reef destruction."

So.. if that means by the ICC, i sure as hell haven't read anything, but good..
if it means the ICC is invoking precedent from other international criminal & civil prosecutions, that's super cool, too.. this could remove a lot of "plausible deniability", "outside the scope of applicable regulation", and "whatever the fuck lies we can say to do what the fuck we want, & walk away from it with as much fucking profit we were able to get" bullshit..

these ICC fuckers better be carefull.. they may actually start to give me a little bit of hope..

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads