Video This guy has great commentary about travel and your mind (1 Viewer)

awkwardshelby

Website
shelbycriswell.com

The Thousand Year Journey: Oregon to Patagonia

Jedidiah quit a job that he loved to ride his bicycle from Oregon to the southern tip of South America.
Filmmaker Kenny Laubbacher joined him for his month-and-a-half long journey to find out why.

I finally found a video to send to my family to help them better understand why I do what I do.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
Thats very well put!! I honestly amazed that he managed to avoid the dullness for a year and a half though. I've been travelling Asia for the last 6 months now, and I already feel like im not as amazed by everything I see anymore. It has become normal for me now, and that's why Im heading for thr states in 2 weeks!

The change of reality is everything. I loved Asia, but it's time for me to leave it. I'll be back when that amazement capacity will be back :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Childgoddess How come this guy i just met didnt make plans to see me again? or kiss me goodbye! Sex & Relationships 14
Terrestrial Astronaut How do you guys eat for free or VERY cheap while travelling? Money, Work & Food 13
Wheat2020 Hey, guys. Reject Here. Introductions 9
M 'Sup new guy here, well kinda Introductions 0
alyko name is alyssa :D hope 2 conversate w u guys Introductions 6
Rootieroo Staying put for now but you guys are Erving my engine, keep it up! Introductions 0
RedDeath99 Hey guys. Another Newbie here Introductions 13
CelticHeathen Losing my mind...Anyone willing to help a guy out? General Banter 20
NappySackJack Looking for a guy Missed Connections 0
Childgoddess How to ask this guy in a letter if we are still together? he didnt come see me for 4 days. Sex & Relationships 17
SusanahOfGilead Hey guys, Novice Traveler Here! Introductions 53
nickd03 Hey guys! new intro here Introductions 9
I How do you guys keep your dogs clean? Furry Nomads 10
B Hey guys......new here.....what's up.... Introductions 2
onandonward Asheville, NC March last year - Young guy with long blondish hair in all white, I have your tiny statue! Missed Connections 0
Kushcamo New guy skateboarder looking to travel Introductions 3
somber How did you guys learn to busk with guitar? Money, Work & Food 10
Daschet Hay guys I'm Daniel Schetrompf Introductions 7
Big Guy Howdy all! Big Guy here Introductions 4
htownflygirl Hello, fellow fly-guys! Introductions 0
Theslabstankgirl Guys this Texas bathroom is too fancy General Banter 8
TAZALA WA MAWATH New guy on the block in need of some help... Introductions 8
S stealth pissing (aimed -no pun- for the guys....) General Banter 33
RicochetFrame Hi everyone! I am the new guy lol looking forward to talking with everyone! Introductions 4
S Posting for the older guys on StP-- remember the forced STD tests in Chicago jails?? Staying Healthy 2
gathernogloss Video the realest person i've ever met was a guy named hobo ghostrider... Travel Stories 6
xjamestravisx New guy here, living in richmond Introductions 0
LucidDreams Hey, guys! Introductions 1
minecraftisepic hi guys Introductions 4
otion green guy Introductions 1
Cornelius Vango I don't know what to make of this guy... General Banter 26
U Hey Guys! Introductions 11
nomad89 Some guy on CS giving out free Megabus tickets Other Forms of Travel 1
Changle Quit your job guy Missed Connections 1
JanKrusz Hello all nice guys and gals ;) Introductions 0
creature How to choose an appropriate piss bottle (for guys) Van Dwelling / Rubber Tramping 42
Teresa Hey Guy's Introductions 1
atlastalias Guy I met in boston/jackson. Missed Connections 0
Zbart1108 New guy trying to figure things out. Introductions 4
Wawa Belen spotlight guy Train Hopping 11
f1ng3rz I want in (hi guys) Introductions 7
talltreesandtea So, I love what this guy is doing Wilderness Living 5
beginnavagabond Do any of you know this guy? Just curious Bike Touring 1
ghostjohny hello guys Train Hopping 2
SamIam The new guy Introductions 4
Carlvanguyrios Hi Guys! Introductions 4
izaak Lookin for some guys i met in Alabama Missed Connections 12
willpower hey guys Introductions 6
Fred R Guy walked from Toronto to Argentina with no money or id Travel Stories 14
Raz A New Guy and a Rant Introductions 5