This Dumb Fluff... | Squat the Planet

This Dumb Fluff...

SomeDumbFluff

Reaction score
Website
www.furaffinity.net
hey-o i am an artist from california looking to hit the road alone for the first time and i just want a little love from the family, hopefully manifesting a safe journey for me. i am just a pot smoking dirty furry cartoon animal drawing hippie and i am honestly really scared. you know, only of being raped and killed or any of that, other than that i'm not worried at all...
i am going from Burns as close as i can get to Eugene, and from Eugene, to Chico california, i could really use a road dog. i can play over 70 Beatles songs on guitar and could make an Okay busking i'm sure. also i sell art on the road.
let me know if you want to see some galleries, since i guess they don't want me to link here.
also the website is fucking legit.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Hey some good info here on that various means of travel - but also you might want to put a post into our Road Dogs and meet up forum to - I'd actually put this kind of info in there - hope you run into someone going your way and enjoy! :)

SomeDumbFluff

Reaction score
Website
www.furaffinity.net
Welcome to STP! Hey some good info here on that various means of travel - but also you might want to put a post into our Road Dogs and meet up forum to - I'd actually put this kind of info in there - hope you run into someone going your way and enjoy! :)
thanks, good info. i literally am so excited i am gonna explode, leaving on the first ready or not <3
also thanks for being so sweet C:

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in SF. Come here! :)

Beatles, you say....Magical Mystery Tour was their apogee. Anything before was unconscionable and everything after was a postlude. Heh. You ever seen someone bust out Helter Skelter on a Les Paul and a pignose at 330 in the morning on Castro Street? I have, and it tends to clear the streets of hipsters and other riffraff almost immediately :)

SomeDumbFluff

Reaction score
Website
www.furaffinity.net
for me it is those handful of songs by George Harrison that just make my heart melt.
i am no badass though, my covers are mediocre at best. hippie strumming till the day i die.
only good enough to make money from extremeley drunk bargoers.
i mostly just draw weird furry shit...
i am pretty damn good at that though...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey-o i am an artist from california looking to hit the road alone for the first time and i just want a little love from the family, hopefully manifesting a safe journey for me. i am just a pot smoking dirty furry cartoon animal drawing hippie and i am honestly really scared. you know, only of being raped and killed or any of that, other than that i'm not worried at all...
i am going from Burns as close as i can get to Eugene, and from Eugene, to Chico california, i could really use a road dog. i can play over 70 Beatles songs on guitar and could make an Okay busking i'm sure. also i sell art on the road.
let me know if you want to see some galleries, since i guess they don't want me to link here.
also the website is fucking legit.

hey! welcome to the site! if you haven't heard, we're having a gathering of folks in october in slab city, called the dirty scouts jamboree. everyone from the website is meeting up to party in the desert and it's going to be a really amazing time. also, it's definitely a good opportunity to meet other travelers, find people to travel with and learn a thing or two!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads