Photos - They drove a tiny little French car from Scotland to Mongolia and back on the Mongol Rally | Squat the Planet

Photos They drove a tiny little French car from Scotland to Mongolia and back on the Mongol Rally

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Very image heavy Imgur set of an epic trip.
(Not me, fwiw)

Description: "Around this time last year I finally returned home and had a bath with a big bottle of beer to celebrate driving 17132 miles through 24 countries over 58 days. You see, last year myself and a friend drove a tiny little French car from Scotland to Mongolia and back on the Mongol Rally. So I decided I would stop being a lurker and celebrate the glorious anniversary by sharing some highlights of our trip"

Link here:

Art101

Reaction score
Ive looked at the Mongol Rally before.It looks like an absolute blast.Even gone so far as to figure out what it would cost and such.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Wtf is up with middle east men and watermelons??? XD

But sounds like an awesome trip!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
dude that was fucking sweet, thanks for sharing it. although i've heard of it before and know one person that's done it, this totally inspires me to add it to my bucket list.

Reactions: Brother X

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool input - thanks!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads