The world's biggest squat is there for the taking.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
i say we go kill all the natives and start the new America manifest destiny

I'm afraid most of them have already been killed off by diseases brought in by the original "settlers", principally syphillis and the common cold, and the missionaries have been at work turning the survivors into glassy eyed christian robots who regard their own culture as "evil".

Reactions: ridintiltheend

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Reactions: dprogram

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
you gotta do like tests and stuff to go canadian right? Fuck that we emericans would much rather just go shoot us some of them job stealin foreigners
Those foreigners are going to start going home soon. The Polish immigrants to the UK are leaving in droves, after six or seven years most of them are working out that, "you know what, it's shit here!"

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
I just watched a programme on BBC One, where Michael Palin is travelling around Brazil. He visits Fordlandia. It looks pretty fucked up. I don't know how viable any of the buildings would be if you really did want to try and settle there, it looked wrecked. Also, the remote location might make getting any sort of supplies really hard. Although, saying all that Michael Palin and a film crew managed it so I am sure it would be doable by boat. In any case its an interesting place.

This is is the link to the programme
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01nqm81/Brazil_with_Michael_Palin_Into_Amazonia/

its available until 21st november. I don't know if it will work outside of the UK, so maybe look on youtube if you can't watch on the BBC website.

Reactions: Vonuist

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads