The SuperDollar- or 2 or 5 or 10

wokofshame

Vagabond
Current Location
novosivirsk, russia
Website
www.weather.gov
Pretty darn simple, but yours truly ran this for years. Walk into mal wart or any superstore with vending machines in front. This scam becomes more profitable if the vending machines accept fives and tens. I always tried to walk up to the machine itself and pretend to be buying a soda in the case that cameras ever got reviewed. Next walk up to the customer service counter. Tell them "The soda machine took my money". Mall Wart will print out a receipt , make you sign it, and then hand you money. They don't ID you, unlike returns, and you don't even need to write a legible signature.
If sodas are 1.25, tell them you gave it two dollar bills. And they will give you two singles. If you are feeling ballsy, say five or ten. Once (in, of all places, Topeka, a place I hate with an undying passion) a d-bag manager tried to find the Coca-Cola delivery guy to open the machine and tell his schmuckness whether there was indeed a ten inside. Fortunately the Coke delivery guy had just left, and mall wart doesn't actually have the keys to their vending machines, the beverage distribution cats do.
If you don't feel like pushing it, you can always get 2 dollars minimum. Hey, it's something, if you pull it every day, once a day, that's 700 dollars from mall wart's pocket to yours per year. Fuck those motherfuckers

Current Location
central oregon
i figured out this one trying to get some chaser when the machine took my money. the manager was being a douche but i ended up getting cash in the end. he had a hard time believing i put a five in for a 50 cent soda.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Today I am most grateful for water towers
Gonna be in Cheyenne for the first time today. If you’re in the area, stop by the crown bar and come rage!
I have a day/night to kill in the Bay Area if anyone is bored.
its friday. someone has your lunch money in their pocket... its time to get down!!!
schmutz wrote on highwayman's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
nadahappycamper