Website
twitter.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: pittsfield ma
Destination: anywhere
Date range: 5/10-whenever

About me:

Hey, I'm Adam Wynona. I'm new to the traveling life and trying to get somewhere. Im a sex worker, and I usually have cash or money on my PayPal that I can provide for gas. I also can serenade you with a great Bluetooth speaker (and attempt to serenade you on ukelele) and charge your stuff with a solar charger. Im dirty crust punk, but I'm also a nerd, and I can tell you about biology and ancient history for hours if you like. I can also nerd out about Pat the bunny and his character progression you can notice through his lyrics. I've also been through a lot of shit, and have some crazy stories, just from my life in the Berkshires. I can catch a ride from outside of pittsfield, anywhere in new york or new england. Also, if you're interested, I can sleep with you in exchange for a ride if that's what you desire. I'll smoke you up if you'd like as well. I smoke spliffs regularly, but if you don't I'll pack your bowl for you. Ive been told I'm a good person to chill with, so i hopy you'll like me in your vehicle. I also have a homemade cookstove and food as well as dishes and hygeine products I can share. Let me help you as much as I can, I'll share any other drugs I have, cook for you, hang out with you, or leave you alone and sit in the back.

Current Location
Lake Worth, FL
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Yo, lets talk! Im a queerdo from South FL but my entire family is from the Pittsfield/ Hoozie area and I know it like the back of my hand.
Its not very soon, but I reckon I'll be up that way around Summer or late fall depending on life stuff. I finally bought a van after a couple years of bumming around, so Im stoked to give rides to/ road dog with queer dirty kids who arent gross bros!
Also, I like Pat the Bunny but dont tell anyone.