The Smallredbox has landed | Squat the Planet

The Smallredbox has landed

Smallredbox

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I stumbled across this site recently, and decided to sign up.

:)

I have never squatted before, but may have to in the near future, so I figured this forum could be a great place to get informed.

:zombie:

Smallredbox

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Oh, sorry for posting such a short intro! :cry:

I am from Florida, but in my travels I have visited Illinois, Ohio, and New Mexico. I am no longer a student, and have been out of school for three years.

I have never hopped a train, but would love to at some point, and am reading up about it. (I read duffy littlejohn's book on the subject) I have hitchiked before, from haines city, fl to lake city, fl.

I laughed when you said meatosaurus. I guess I'm one of those. I have never been to pennsylvania or Arizona, but have wanted to go for a long time. As far as politics go, I don't get too involved, but by listening to Penn Jillette's videos on the subject, I have a lean towards Libertarian.

As for Ice cream, I love mint chocolate chip cookie dough.

I don't remember how I found this site, but I think it had something to do with trains. I was looking if there were any online copies of the Hobo's From Hell zines. That and There's Something About a Train.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Hmmm.Arizona huh?? have fun with that my friend, and make sure that the soda can is completely empty before crushing it, or else you'll wake up with ants all over your shoes in the morning.
Capt. Ahab

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads