The Reintroduction -- Hey again Fine Folks

nomadic poetess

Reaction score
1. I'm a nice girl not a dumb girl.

2. My name is not baby, sweetheart or hunny - Ty in advance.

3. Because I have concerns and try to prepare doesn't make me scared. The only thing I fear is myself. #facts

4. I'm not looking for love, sex, or anything beyond friendship here, possibly a travel companion, don't contact me on that level, I'm quite sure you can't outperform my sex toys ! Ty in advance.

5. I may come off as a bitch, but I'm really a nice sweet girl when people take time to look and know me past my exterior.

Looking forward to getting to know people and make new friends here ! Thanks and safe travels . :)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I missed the original ha. This is good though, I dig the 1-5 reaD it.... get it format lol.
Yawn... its two am eh... good I don't have to slave away tommorow # get shwilly @ library
welcome to STP lotto info to help here take your time reading through n enjoy your stay hehe

Reactions: nomadic poetess

salxtina

Reaction score
Hi! You're in Virginia, right? I lived in Wise county for a while, I miss that part of the world... maybe I'll get back that way and see you someday :)

nomadic poetess

Reaction score
I missed the original ha. This is good though, I dig the 1-5 reaD it.... get it format lol.
Yawn... its two am eh... good I don't have to slave away tommorow # get shwilly @ library
welcome to STP lotto info to help here take your time reading through n enjoy your stay hehe

I'm off today too thankfully !! And yeah I tried to keep it simple for those who have issues with comprehension lol

nomadic poetess

Reaction score
Hi! You're in Virginia, right? I lived in Wise county for a while, I miss that part of the world... maybe I'll get back that way and see you someday :)

Yes I'm in Virginia would prefer to be elsewhere .. pondering it .. it's a pretty state but I live in a shit town ;) just saying !

P

Popsicle

Wise county is where I got custody of my daughter . Her mom worked for the sheriff's department there . ...god that lawyer was a chain smoker . Reminded me of Marge off the simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: RoadFlower33
D

Deleted member 8978

Okay, pretty, welcome aboard. If you ever need a vacation where it is a little warmer, start heading south toward Brunswick here in South GA. It's got 2 spots where you can ride a train going west, and a boat traveler once stopped here before.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads