Albert from Arlington

albertson

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Albert from Arlington, Va. I've been interested by your way of life for a while now. Interested not practicing. I've never hitchhiked, hopped a train or squatted. I have a lot to learn, which is why I'm excited to have found you all. I love to camp and I love to travel. Hopefully, Eventually I'll die a farmer. Before then I'd like to travel with some of you. I'm aiming to hit the road in January.

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
You've come to a great place. I've been retired from the road for a while, pursuing a PhD in Anthropology, but there are a lot of kids here who are currently active and are very friendly. Things have changed a lot since I've last been out there, but some things are also the same.

Just be respectful, and you'll be fine. Good luck on your future adventures. :)

D

Deleted member 125

yer not to far from me if you come through richmond let me know i live here with my partner and our 2 dogs and could put you up for a few nights and feed you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads