The New Human Rights Movement | Squat the Planet

The New Human Rights Movement

A

A New Name

http://www.thenewhumanrightsmovement.com/why-this-book/
In this page you can find an introduction to a book which tries to change the world, (Hold your eye rolls) or, as I'd like to say, yet another spark.
The introduction gives a small entry into an explanation of the problems of the world as part of a structural problem resulting from economic mass competition, or capitalism.

And no, I am in no way affiliated with the publisher. Or the author.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Perhaps an introduction would be better that - HEY - I read this book and it has some great information that pertains to the politics and anarchism forum that I thought was informative. <give a few details more> etc. I mean I get stuff in work email, home email all sort - and I weed them out and delete but if you have something substantial - tell us with more detail :) Thanks :)

Reactions: DrewSTNY

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
"Rights" suck. The only right is force. If someone is jacking your shit, and you say "wait, stop, that's my property!" it won't do much. If someone is jacking your shit and you've got a big crew with guns, it will do a lot. I don't advocate this per se, but it does illustrate how rights are basically wizardry that, when times are tough, no motherfucker is gonna fall for.

Reactions: beersalt

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads