The Makings of Mustard

disclotheque

Reaction score
Hey all!

I am affectionately known as Mustard. It stemmed from my penchant for monochromatic yellow outfits, but definitely fits a kooky herbalist like me. If we want to cut to the chase with labels I’m a gay, folk healing, community-dwelling, hippie vagabond.

Originally from VA, as an adult I’ve lived in Ottawa, Montreal, a tiny town called Hazelton (BC), Reykjavik, and most recently, Texas! I’ve visited a bunch more states + Portugal as well, and had plans on heading to Mexico just as the pandemic was declared. Now I’m back in Canada after 3 months of work exchanges down south, and on the move again in a different way. Or at least, trying to figure it out.

I'm in the city for the time being with my bike, planning on doing some touring once the weather is reliably warmer through Quebec & Ontario. Figured I might as well use this down time to try to make some friends! For sure say hi if you're also in central kkkanada.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads