the kid Bean, Bend OR

Belle Amie

Reaction score
Im on the hunt for a home bum kid named Bean, his brother is Barnacle.
blonde, plays the guitar and has a little sausage dog - her name is Mini.

if anyone knows where he is or a way to contact him or if you ever meet:
Belle Amie and Yly Coyote - road dogs who passes through and you saved their asses are waving and yelling your name!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey are you up in Bend right now? I am here, and I have heard from some people that they have not seen Bean for about a month, He may have lost his dog Mini. I havent seen Barnacle in town since I have been here (Since october). saw him last year, but not this winter.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have a friend that has seen Amie in the past few weeks, but I havent talked to either her or Barnacle in about a year.

Belle Amie

Reaction score
Hey are you up in Bend right now? I am here, and I have heard from some people that they have not seen Bean for about a month, He may have lost his dog Mini. I havent seen Barnacle in town since I have been here (Since october). saw him last year, but not this winter.

thanks for the reply,
im not, im in Chicago. But when i was passing through Bend in May - both brothers showed us kindness and i wanted to check in on them.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For sure, If I see either one of them I will tell 'em to contact you. Also, if any of that group is on StP I would really like to get their contact info, we all got together and had and awesome busking session last year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads