Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Forum Moderator
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Hey folks, sorry it took me a few weeks of procrasturbation to finally get this thing put together and uploaded, but it's cool now because it's here!

I certainly didn't get everything, but I got plenty of great footage of great people doing awesome things together out in the real life wasteland. Dig it!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
awesome!! will watch when I get home :D

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
hehe love the ending RE creature. Thanks for the look into the jambo! <3

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Thanks for posting this @Cornelius Vango . It's nice to get a glimpse of what went on. I kind of thought that there would be more videos of the jambo, posted by now.

Current Location
Mackinaw
Reactions
64% 0% 36%
Great job. Love watching your work, as it is so different but absolutely worthy. Thank you for showing the possibilities. --Mark

ROADFLOWER

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
nice film! iv never been to the slabs, watched a few short films that were shot there, was going to try to make it to the jumbo this year.... I did not, after watching this I am sure I did not prioritize right. might just stick me thumb out now and give it a look see. idk

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
Nice rendition of four non blondes there that took me back...

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
@kriminalmisfit - fuck you for disliking my post.
everyone is allowed to rate a post however they like. you are not allowed to resort to name calling because you disagree with that rating. warning issued (don't take it personally tho!)

Accident, i watched almost the whole thing it was really dope
yet another reason to accept ratings as they're given. we're all adults here...

Current Location
Harlan, IA
Website
jerrellofearth.wordpress.com
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Haha...I read this thread just as they were talking about Jeff Sessions and some question about using the justice department against rivals. It lined up well with the few posts before this one. Well, in my mind it did anyway.

Current Location
Harlan, IA
Website
jerrellofearth.wordpress.com
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Oh, and I'm looking forward to watching the video when I can look at it with sound. I'm on my old Toshiba that's been through a few power spikes. Sound card doesn't work and my external SC's cord is shredded.

OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Forum Moderator
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
everyone is allowed to rate a post however they like. you are not allowed to resort to name calling because you disagree with that rating. warning issued (don't take it personally tho!)

yet another reason to accept ratings as they're given. we're all adults here...
I didn't call anyone any names. I just thought, what kind of asshole dislikes this. And I would have found out that it was an accident and it would have been a non-issue.

OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Forum Moderator
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Creature, that is interesting. Those kids are green. Why couldn't they sleep on the ride though?