THE JAMBO VIDEO IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Hey folks, sorry it took me a few weeks of procrasturbation to finally get this thing put together and uploaded, but it's cool now because it's here!

I certainly didn't get everything, but I got plenty of great footage of great people doing awesome things together out in the real life wasteland. Dig it!

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
hehe love the ending RE creature. Thanks for the look into the jambo! <3

MarkB

Lurker
Great job. Love watching your work, as it is so different but absolutely worthy. Thank you for showing the possibilities. --Mark

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
nice film! iv never been to the slabs, watched a few short films that were shot there, was going to try to make it to the jumbo this year.... I did not, after watching this I am sure I did not prioritize right. might just stick me thumb out now and give it a look see. idk

D

deleted user

I deleted myself
Haha. Wish I would have gone. Ended up out west in Arizona anyway!

LOL'd at the @creature story at the end.

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
Nice rendition of four non blondes there that took me back...

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
@kriminalmisfit - fuck you for disliking my post.
everyone is allowed to rate a post however they like. you are not allowed to resort to name calling because you disagree with that rating. warning issued (don't take it personally tho!)

Accident, i watched almost the whole thing it was really dope
yet another reason to accept ratings as they're given. we're all adults here...

Jerrell

Vagabond
Haha...I read this thread just as they were talking about Jeff Sessions and some question about using the justice department against rivals. It lined up well with the few posts before this one. Well, in my mind it did anyway.

Jerrell

Vagabond
Oh, and I'm looking forward to watching the video when I can look at it with sound. I'm on my old Toshiba that's been through a few power spikes. Sound card doesn't work and my external SC's cord is shredded.

OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
everyone is allowed to rate a post however they like. you are not allowed to resort to name calling because you disagree with that rating. warning issued (don't take it personally tho!)

yet another reason to accept ratings as they're given. we're all adults here...
I didn't call anyone any names. I just thought, what kind of asshole dislikes this. And I would have found out that it was an accident and it would have been a non-issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Dogs at the jambo? 2017 Jamboree 6