The desire for travel

Daman45

Reaction score
Website
thebadlandssaga.wordpress.com
Hi, I am new to the world of squatting.​
I've have no idea where to start, how to prepare, or even how to travel unconventionally. Can you guys give me an idea.
Any suggestions will do.

Attachments

• 20150913_145744033_iOS.jpg
    20150913_145744033_iOS.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: wizehop

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
My best advice? Do as much of your own research as possible. Browse the forums and read old threads. Join in the banter and make new friends. Then, after you've read a bunch, try asking more specific questions than "can you give an idea? "

Always remember that self reliance is the most important trait to have.

Welcome to StP

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Always remember that self reliance is the most important trait to have.

Like he said, don't count on peopleto get by, because they won't always be around. And even they are, chances are that they'll be assholes.

Also, if you got the balls, make a leap of faith, and you'll end up knowing what gear you need. For example, you end up cold at night, you'll know you need more layers for the nights to come, etc.

But i'd still recommend you to check out the StP library, lots of cool stuff to learn there. Download the articles that relate to your kind of trip, and read on!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads