Hey hey hey

psychofoamer

asshole
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.paynepress.com
i was on here before but deleted myself...I hope it's not against the rules that I created a new account. I was curious about what was being said in the train hopping section.

for those who care: I have been traveling by many methods for five years now, trains, thumbs, bus, vans, walking, squatting, camping, trespassing, begging, busking, moving. I'm never in a town more than a week if I can help it. I love trains and my friends have called me a train encyclopedia.

I have an awesome lady, we have two awesome curs that have ridden more trains than you. No I will not teach you how to ride trains and be free.

Much love and take it the easy way!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Definitely welcome back!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome back to STP.
Glad to have ya around.
Cheers.
::drinkingbuddy::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awww shit son. i know some people that are looking for you. why'd you up and leave so sudden?

D

Deleted member 2626

Remember you. Dirty Journals. I get the no contact for awhile I get fed upwith this internet shit quite often. Cool to hear ya got a lady and still truckin with the cur. My would have been lady- jail. Mutt still by my side though!

psychofoamer

asshole
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.paynepress.com
awww shit son. i know some people that are looking for you. why'd you up and leave so sudden?

Who's looking for me? I really can't explain why I just up and bailed. I also changed my phone number about the same time...

I guess I just needed to drop off for a while

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

psychofoamer

asshole
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.paynepress.com
Ya he figured out my new user ID right away and already PMd me. Cree was looking for me too, but he tracked me down in KCMO back in March right after I disappeared.

Didn't think I'd raise such a stink. Funny thing...I changed my number, but then almost immediately after lost my phone...lost contact with tons of ppl I meant to stay in touch with. Such is life

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads