the citrus harvest?

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
From what I can tell, it's SUPPOSED to be kind of vague. :) *biting tongue [fingers?] to avoid typing 'rascist' comment* Yeah, I've been looking for things of that nature for several years now, but not actively out GOING to farms, and this shit is NOT on the interwebz. There are several posts on here about harvests of various kinds, I suggest you try that, and read up on it, before just making another post about it. Really, I think it's all about actually going to the area where harvests are located and seeking out farmers/fields/agricultural areas, and directly soliciting them... Which sucks, yeah, but.... so it goes. I think citrus harvest is Jan - March, though, so... now's the timmmmeeee, mannnnn!! Take me witchoo!!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
im pretty sure there is a thread on here that lists all types of harvest and migrant work. dont rember the name of it, but try searching harder...

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You should post it anyway because telling people to search harder is a touchy subject on this board.

cxr - Yahoo! it

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
You should post it anyway because telling people to search harder is a touchy subject on this board.

cxr - Yahoo! it
i would if i remebered the exact thread title

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads