The biggest pocket knife created

Clean

I used a wrench bigger than that on a old shrimpin boat, used it to twist out the long metal rod that spins the screw. thats after I scraped off all the barnacles with a handscraper on a 70 ft ship.

hartage

Current Location
southern cal
Dunno about that knife..... imagine using small scissors or any tool in the knife with a 5lb weight (the rest of the knife) attached to it. Maybe the knife breaks apart into smaller separate pieces ?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Selling all my items should be on the rails in may any OG advice
last night got spare-change'd by someone with a crackstem in the same outstretched hand they wanted a coin in
Hittin the I-5 S. Union pacfic in a couple days. Hmu if anyones down the line an wants to smoke a joint an talk.
A digi-nomad's life for me?
Met a super sweet old traveler girl yesterday been off the road 6 months. So stoked on life right now
Amtrak crew change. Hiding from the bull
Got a new bicycle today! I feel so much better
Hitched from Ft. Collins, CO to Laramie, WY in three rides and an hour and a half. Today’s a good day.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Afrohobo