The Bag Poop (responsibly pooping in an irresposible, toiletless world)

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
This morning as i sat in my tent out in the woods slowly waking up, drinking instant coffee, and talking with my dog about how she needs to put some hustle in her game if were gonna bag a few local squirrles.. It hit me! Talkin bout a capital number 2.

Then i got to thinking about a practice that id long used while out on the road and in the jungle. Talkin bout the bag poop. Its very simple...

Over the years id noticed many turds all over various jungles. There were some cases when people meant well and dug a hole for their shit and either plain missed it or the hole wasnt deep enough and eventually the pile was back out amongst the world where many an unwary traveler has plopped their bag down right on top.

Its just like picking up after your dog (like you should!). Keep a few of those plastic grocery/beer bags you get from the store or some doggy bags and when you gotta go just spread it out on the ground, dook into it, piss IN FRONT OF YOU, wipe, put those in there too, tie it, Double bag it, and dispose of in a responsible manner. Fuck, ive carried my own shit bag MILES before till ive found a trash can to chuck it in (Hamlet).

*** Alternately if you like the feeling of pooping directly into your own hand but hate the mess (hey ive met people that do) just put the bag over your hand, let 'er rip, and pull your hand which now clutches a mound of shit through the bag.:cool:

This may take a bit of practice to become accurate. I would suggest your mothers living room, as its a safe place within a safe distance to a real toilet and shower if you should happen to mess up. You dont wanna be all by yourself in the wilderness when doing this for the first time. TRUST ME.

This is also good for shitting on trains. I like to have some cardboard under the bag as a buffer and an old plastic bottle or something to piss in. Hint: DONT piss in the bag or you'll have a drippy, pissy, shitty, mess that will get everywhere. OR: DO piss in it and then when your done go find your friends and wave it round yer head like a helicopter. If thats how yall roll. ( im looking in your direction GG fans) Also makes a killer smiley if you add some ballast.

Anyways.. This is some common sense shit but just in case this has never crossed your mind or if you dont sit around dreaming about various ways to responsibly drop a deuce in an irresponsible and toiletless world then there ya go.

Have fun.

K

kokomojoe

As funny as that is, it's a pretty solid idea. This makes me want to know: Where is the weirdest place you've taken a shit while on the road?

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
Poop is a pretty funny topic even if you arent a 3rd grader. But it abruptly stops being funny once i step in it, throw my pack down in it, roll out near it, etc...Not to mention it spreads disease if not taken care of properly.

Where is the weirdest place you've taken a shit while on the road?

Thats a tough one for me. One that comes to mind off the top of my head:

I was on a boxcar coming from Sioux Falls bound for Sioux City. I had rolled out in it probably 10 hours before it started moving and went to sleep. Once we got going the morning bowel evacuation ritual was eminent. The train was doing alot of work every 10-20 miles. So town number 3 i decided i was gonna jump down and go for it once the units passed and listen in on the scanner to find out how much time i had left.

The train pulled into a siding that was in a field. Just as we drifted to a stop i noticed something white in the green-for-miles-in-every-direction-farmland.... HOT DAMN if it wasnt a fuckin TOILET!!! My boxcar stopped directly parallel to it and i was ON that thing once the units passed and were out of sight.

I have no idea what a toilet was doing out there (farm hands? probably not. they would have had an out house or porta-potty id imagine) But damned if that wasnt the weirdest thing. There wasnt anything around for miles. No farmhouses or building or roads of any kind and town was a good 5 miles or so out.

So i ran out to it, dropped one (probably shouldnt have. But who could pass that up?!?!) and finished just as they were on their way back.

Crazy shit.

Reactions: Gonx

xRENx

Reaction score
i had to shit behind this abandon car lot one time right after the owner pulled up caught us drinking some stealies. it was early in the morning and hung over just trying to drink our wake up and dude rolled up like you guys gotta leave. right after he left i almost shit myself and ran around the corner and walla bum spray.
shitty part was i didnt have any shit tickets so i cut off my boxers with my knife. thats albuquerque

Weston

Reaction score
Jenkem... Mmmm Mmmm delicious!

It's real.

I think most would use mason jars full of shit and piss with balloons stretched over the top. When the balloon fills up huff it like a nitrous balloon and you'll SEE SHIT (no pun intended).

It would be funny to make a few and sell them to someone who gets on yer fuckin nerves without letting them know WTF Jenkem is. Beer money and revenge all wrapped up in one wicked little concoction.

• Sad
Reactions: sketchytravis

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
Pretty dick move on my part..... But I once shit on the hood of a ford expedition in an alley in savannah. They parked way too close. I was pretty hammered. Later that night a chick hit me in the head with a wooden shoe. Karma.

This was pre travel days BTW.

• Haha
Reactions: OTZI
K

Kim Chee

Lamest shit:

I was on a grainer headed north to RV on a ride that hadn't done much stopping. Just as I was getting to Sac, I had this urge to poop real bad. Normally, I'd hold it as I was pretty close to where I was going. But, like I said, I had to go real bad. There were homes and a college along the tracks and I didn't want to be seen hanging my ass off the side (there's also a fair amount of rail traffic in the area). So, I looked at that hole in the floor of the grainer and got this brilliant idea that I should deposit my poop discreetly in that hole and bid my travelin' turd buddy adieux. Well, things didn't work out exactly as planned. I was able to send my little buddy down that hole, but...about 18" down from that hole was a steel wheel turning. That wheel was more than happy to send my little buddy spraying right back to his birthplace.

Never ever shit in that hole.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads