Tent in Santa Barbara.

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
Ok..I left a tent in SNB last month.. I'm back home in Tennessee now so I won't be back anytime soon for it.. It's a two man tent.. Triangle style one.. Weighs just over three lbs donuts super light.. Here's the thing is, I had the stakes in my pack so the stakes and guy lines aren't with it.. We got roused by the cops at our camp and when we went back to get some stashed gear the next day I forgot to grab the tent.. Only used the damn thing one time.. That was in Memphis to escape the Mosquitos.. So I guess that's why it was so easily forgotten.. Took it off my pack when we were lightening up to go to state st and simply forgot about it.. So if anyone is interested let me know and I'll point you towards it.. Like I said... It's missing the stakes and lines (which you have to have the lines to set up) but is in perfect condition, nicely packed in its stuff sack in the bushes..

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
No this is in Santa Barbara feller. We don't know what road or correction facility it is near. I don't believe there is probably a correction facility on the beach or near the rich side of town but I could be wrong. If you've been to Santa Barbara or go there you will know what we are talking about. So if you go there, then let us know and well try to tell you better.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads