1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Temp job building solar farms in CT-16$/hr and 20 hrs OT/week

Discussion in 'Making A Living' started by wokofshame, Oct 12, 2017.

1. wokofshame

wokofshame STP Homebum

Achievements:
    Address:
    Monroe, Washington, United States
    View on map:
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +417 / -10
    https://newlondon.craigslist.org/lbg/d/construction-workers-needed/6333947893.html

Construction Workers Needed for Solar site

Job Description:

- Individuals will work in a new construction environment.
    - Individuals will work performing general labor, material handling and basic mechanical functions on site.
    They will max out at 20 hours of overtime per week.
    -Work will begin at 7 AM daily. They have three breaks daily (morning, lunch and afternoon).
    -There will be a safety talk each morning and they will begin working afterwards.
    -Work clothing will be worn on site (outdoor clothing).

Schedule:
    Monday - Saturday
    60-70/hr a week - OT will be paid time and a half

PAY:
    FULL BENEFITS
    GL: 15-16/hr

jrbw6-6333947893%40gigs.craigslist.org
    (843) 972-1890

Anyone around Eastern CT? I was thinking of stopping by and putting a week in. It's all monkey work, just putting together aluminum racks that the solar panels sit on. They need something like 50 people. There is also another solar farm being finished just 25 miles south in Baltic (Sprague), same deal as far as pay and hours. The $ really roll in with the time and 1/2.
    Also if you have a place to crash, or would be down to share a campsite, holler at me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Hillbilly Castro

Hillbilly Castro Sir Posts a Lot

Achievements:
    Tramp
    Address:
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +989 / -9
    Hey is this still going on? I may fly back east to Providence on the 27th. I'm currently in the woods with no service but may call. Definitely could share a camp site if the pay is as decent as it sounds. Likely my girl would join as well.
    Under the table? Or what?

3. OP
    OP
    wokofshame

wokofshame STP Homebum

Achievements:
    Address:
    Monroe, Washington, United States
    View on map:
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +417 / -10
    wanted to update- the one i linked to is almost finished, there's another giant solar farm being built in Pomfret, CT that'll be rolling til Xmas. I'm driving a bobcat there, doing really simple shit, for 20$ an hour. Laborer pay is 16. There is 15-20 hours OT available/week. I have to roll out pretty soon to work my full-time job, but there is mad work out here. There is pretty much everything you could ever need within bicycle-riding distance of the jobsite.
    If anyone wants to work up here https://newlondon.craigslist.org/lab/d/construction-laborers/6351268606.html
    or pm me for recruiter's email