Temp job building solar farms in CT-16$/hr and 20 hrs OT/week

Current Location
novosivirsk, russia
Website
www.scrapmetalforum.com
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
https://newlondon.craigslist.org/lbg/d/construction-workers-needed/6333947893.html

Construction Workers Needed for Solar site

Job Description:

- Individuals will work in a new construction environment.
- Individuals will work performing general labor, material handling and basic mechanical functions on site.
They will max out at 20 hours of overtime per week.
-Work will begin at 7 AM daily. They have three breaks daily (morning, lunch and afternoon).
-There will be a safety talk each morning and they will begin working afterwards.
-Work clothing will be worn on site (outdoor clothing).

Schedule:
Monday - Saturday
60-70/hr a week - OT will be paid time and a half

PAY:
FULL BENEFITS
GL: 15-16/hr

jrbw6-6333947893%40gigs.craigslist.org
(843) 972-1890

Anyone around Eastern CT? I was thinking of stopping by and putting a week in. It's all monkey work, just putting together aluminum racks that the solar panels sit on. They need something like 50 people. There is also another solar farm being finished just 25 miles south in Baltic (Sprague), same deal as far as pay and hours. The $ really roll in with the time and 1/2.
Also if you have a place to crash, or would be down to share a campsite, holler at me.

Current Location
Westernville, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hey is this still going on? I may fly back east to Providence on the 27th. I'm currently in the woods with no service but may call. Definitely could share a camp site if the pay is as decent as it sounds. Likely my girl would join as well.
Under the table? Or what?

OP
OP
wokofshame
Current Location
novosivirsk, russia
Website
www.scrapmetalforum.com
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
wanted to update- the one i linked to is almost finished, there's another giant solar farm being built in Pomfret, CT that'll be rolling til Xmas. I'm driving a bobcat there, doing really simple shit, for 20$ an hour. Laborer pay is 16. There is 15-20 hours OT available/week. I have to roll out pretty soon to work my full-time job, but there is mad work out here. There is pretty much everything you could ever need within bicycle-riding distance of the jobsite.
If anyone wants to work up here https://newlondon.craigslist.org/lab/d/construction-laborers/6351268606.html
or pm me for recruiter's email

Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
I just started doing something like this, but up in Mass. It's a pretty good deal!
Only drawback has been you need to do a 10-hour unpaid computer class on OSHA regulations, but the pay is good enough that it balances out in like a day. 10+ hour shifts w/ chill people and paid lunchtime.

Oh I guess there was that thing where I strained my back so bad that all my muscles locked into a solid block and my guts wouldn't work for a couple days. See previous status on that lol. But it's better now it's really just about figuring out leverage.