Telluride, CO Bluegrass Festival

M

Monkeywrench

I've been meaning to hit this festival up for YEARS now, but never got a chance to. It's out in CO, June 17-20. Yeah, tickets will most likely be stupid expensive.. but it's a festival, we're clever and it's surrounded by jungle. Anyone else been there/feel like hittin' it up?
:drinking:

http://www.bluegrass.com/telluride/

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yea... from my experience the bigger festivals are easier to sneak into. you might even get lucky and find someone making counterfit bracelets. or if they're the kind made of fabric, I've seen people get clippings from other's bracelets and sew them together.

sprout

Reaction score
Well, I don't know about tent city but bluegrass plus beautiful scenery... I am sold. Also, liquor and awesome old men with crazy beards make me happy. As long as I get to wear my bonnet.

M

Monkeywrench

What's wrong with tent city? You know how much free booze is floating around tent city?? So, I'll see you there? Awesome! :p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads