Durango, CO

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Yeah dude i was around there for a while once, check out the dumpster at the Gourmet market place thats like 5 miles N of town on the main road by the hot springs and golf course, it is bomb. Also check out the wild Hot Springs that are like 40 miles out of town.
And take an inner tube down the san juan in town, i'm sure everyones already told you that one.
There was a Food not Bombs group meeting every week those kids were fairly cool i think it was on sundays but look it up

nonsovile7

Reaction score
LOVE IT THERE! My brother lives there, so does my aunt and i have alot of friends there. Don't know of any squatr but go hang out at the campus or just go to the main street or the bars, people are real frieadnly there. fly the wal mart. go on some of the hikes around there, the soup kitchen is awesome. ... i just realized how old this is. and yes the food not bombs there is awesome some of my good friends.

Kodiak

Reaction score
I lived here for a year. All my friends are from here. Animas Trading has a good selection of Glass. BNB Bakery is always sweet, and they have some bad ass sticker you can take for free. Stone House subs is hidden but good too.
This is how you know your in Dtown. My bud David could not record worth shit.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Oh ya, Snowdown in the middle of Feb is one of the better events I been too. Biggest parade in CO. Everyone throws snowballs at the cops from the roofs There is a guy the drives a van with a hot air balloon burner, he lights it off going down the street, people and acid and shit flip shit and run screaming everytime he burns it. Everyones tripping at the parade. Fire dancers, anll kinda stuff

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Durango is one of my home bases! I'm in Telluride right now, which is a few hours north of there. I don't know if its there anymore but we used to have a tent village up Horse Gulch.

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads