Tampa Florida Reporting In, Total Newbie

Theo

Reaction score
What's up fellow travelers and punks! I've been working in kitchens for the past three years after I got arrested at 18... Had to go to rehab, all that bullshit and ended out alright actually; all charges withheld except my DUI. Regardless of the matter, I finally saved up a decent chunk of cash; bought my Harley and am going to college. I have a few friends who squat but they are spanglers and I work my ass off for shit money, so I can even fathom asking people for money let alone giving someone cash unless they are literally starving, just due to the fact that I work 60+ hours a week and some of the beggars I know make more than I do. Regardless, I have no hate towards anyone nor animosity against how you all you make your money.

I am in the Tampa area (Clearwater, Safety Harbor if your familiar with Tampa Bay.) I currently stay with my grandparents and pay rent here, but I am truly looking to get the fuck out of here around late January even if it's just for a week or a month or a year! I'd love to travel with someone else with a bike, or maybe a few people. Or if anyone want's to hop on the back of the bike fuck it; it's comfortable! I generally listen to punk, electroswing, hiphop, rap, instrumentals, squat punk/crust punk, House/Trance/Break beats... Anything except country.

I'm 420 friendly, and I really get down with anything but that is the main reason I am trying to get out of here. Would love to meet up with some people and make friends, and possibly if anyone is in the Tampa are they got a guest bedroom they are welcome in as long as your not scumbags (The bad kind, haha.)

It took me like two days to get my account activated so I read just about every post on the whole forum, and this is also something I have been contemplating for along time. I would love to hear from everyone and anyone, even if our paths don';t seem likely to cross. You could add me on skype or just reply. Really excited everyone, peace and
AuMfD4s.jpg
viZchMD.jpg

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
Well hello there,
I'm down in south florida also, but a bit more south than you... Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area.
I won't be traveling until the end of April though

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads