Tacoma girl now in Fremont, CA

SpaceDirt

Reaction score
Alright, I'm from Tacoma. Recently just started hopping freights with someone I met and came down again to continue the adventure but things have changed. I'm staying in fremont for a couple days ? I don't know exactly.

I'm looking to tag along with someone, I don't care where we go honestly ha. I'm trying my best to not have to head home. My friend back home told me about this site so I'm giving it a try in hopes to meet someone who wants to have an amazing adventure.

I am completely open to anything with a crazy positive attitude when it comes to being on the road. Ideally I need to be back in Washington or at least near the area by September 23 to go back to school.

luxeprimal

Reaction score
Wish i would have ran into you while i was there because i just got back and i was planning on staying on a while longer but things just got 'stuck' too in a way and i didn't really know anyone or else I woulda stayed and came back in time closer for school then earlier this summer. I was down for anything during that time since the original idea of why i went there went to shit but I guess it's just how things work out sometime ::clown:: Where you in the Venice or Santa Monica area at all that's there was a I mostly but things usually get sketchy this time of year is what I heard

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome and hopefully you'll find someone traveling through that area via this thread.

OooOO forgot about this, there's now also an area here called "Finding Others" where there are meet ups to rides. That might be useful.

K

Kim Chee

You're only "stuck" in your mind. Once you come to terms with that you are free to travel.

I recommend heading to the coast and heading north, stopping to smell the roses along the way, taking your time and not being in a hurry. If you have enough time, hitch all the way to Port Angeles before heading back to Tacomaroma.

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Are you still in Fremont?
I just came down for the weekend.
Lets meet up!

Last edited:

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Yea... I noted. Thanks, smartarse.

Hence, "Are you still in Fremont?"

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads