T&A Tommalyn's Introduction

K

Kim Chee

I'm going to fix the title for you because "ass and titties" isn't what your thread is about.

Consider this a written verbal warning.

Welcome.

G

Grubblin

Not sure what you said?? Showing my age. Welcome from cold, homeless and nearly helpless Colorado..

I'm not sure what you said either but welcome anyway. Hey @Will Wood I'm headed to Grand Junction, like tomorrow! I can give you a lift to Fort Collins before I go or you can ride with me to GJ. That's if you're still in Longmont. The lift to FC is free. I could use some help juggin to GJ if you want to go - got the jug. If you're interested in either get back to me soon. I'm a fart in the wind by this time tomorrow.

G

Grubblin

That title would definitely attract attention on any message board around. I just meant that I couldn't understand the post but to each their own. Sorry to get off topic but Will seemed cool and maybe a like he could use a hand. I thought that he might pay more attention to the thread he just posted on than the one from a few days ago.

Will Wood

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you said either but welcome anyway. Hey @Will Wood I'm headed to Grand Junction, like tomorrow! I can give you a lift to Fort Collins before I go or you can ride with me to GJ. That's if you're still in Longmont. The lift to FC is free. I could use some help juggin to GJ if you want to go - got the jug. If you're interested in either get back to me soon. I'm a fart in the wind by this time tomorrow.
Late reply, but thanks. I'm in the Boulder area.. Camping in my van. Dodging authorities.. I'll need to save up some cash before I go to FC. Nice to know you got your rig back in running shape. My heater coil is still out. But at leist I'm not over heating.. Are you working now?? Where to next??

G

Grubblin

Just got into gj. I'll stay here for a few weeks if I can find work then head to salt lake to do the same and hike the Wasatch mtns. Headed to OR or WA later this summer tentatively. I thought you were leather tramping for some reason which is why I offered the ride, my bad. Try ASI for some temp work if you're looking. They were pretty good this summer but this winter they didn't have much. I guess that how it goes with most temp agencies where it gets cold. Safe travels.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just got into gj. I'll stay here for a few weeks if I can find work then head to salt lake to do the same and hike the Wasatch mtns. Headed to OR or WA later this summer tentatively. I thought you were leather tramping for some reason which is why I offered the ride, my bad. Try ASI for some temp work if you're looking. They were pretty good this summer but this winter they didn't have much. I guess that how it goes with most temp agencies where it gets cold. Safe travels.

Please stop derailing this thread, if you have more to say to that person, send it in a PM.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads