Survival Wisdom & Know How: Everything You Need to Know to Thrive in the Wilderness | Squat the Planet

Survival Wisdom & Know How: Everything You Need to Know to Thrive in the Wilderness

Nelco

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Great shit. All you really need is your own knowledge, which is free and doesn't weigh an ounce...a good knife or hatchet helps too. My new survival hero is Ray Mears...anybody check that dude out?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
YES!!!! I have this booked stpred at my parents house! It literally covers every aspect of wilderness survival. And I've read over ten survival books, it easily takes the cake!!!

Nelco

Reaction score
Great shit. All you really need is your own knowledge, which is free and doesn't weigh an ounce...a good knife or hatchet helps too. My new survival hero is Ray Mears...anybody check that dude out?

ditched the hatchet two summers ago..that thing was heavy

Nelco

Reaction score
YES!!!! I have this booked stpred at my parents house! It literally covers every aspect of wilderness survival. And I've read over ten survival books, it easily takes the cake!!!

it is a good read, but to heavy to drag around...but i've learned more from that one, than the sas i just got

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads