Photos Surrealism Painting

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
She flourished through the tears of her sorrows & thrived in the light of her dreams.

BB9DF0B4-369C-4EB6-8E95-EE63FB2BD001.jpeg
sidenote: I Literally have been fucking slacking on my artwork... fml seriously need to discipline my ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: croc and Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ahhh that's better. A good morning starts with a art. Now I gotta go hustle. Have fun make more!

Reactions: PrisMiQue

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Greek Mythology was a favorite place for my imagination in my early teens. I thank Mrs B in sixth grade social studies. ::woot::

Also a fan of Hercules and Xena television. :D

If I remember, Perseus used his mirror/shield to catch a glimpse of the gorgon medusa in order to defeat her .

SO...

I dunno how you would feel about me encroaching on this creative domain... ::lurking::

but since my imagination is turned on atm... ::drinkingbuddy::

I will just let my mind paint a picture.

I got an image of a weeping Medusa... clutching a warriors blade as hot molten tears fall and turn to stone.

Her incredible Jet black wings thrust into a forward position...

She is shielding a Petrified Perseus on the ground...

his body broken after turning to stone, an arm laying a short distance from him still holding a shattered shield that was polished to reflect as a mirror.

Perhaps a tale of fear, violence and misunderstood love and loneliness.

Hehe... imaginations... take that reality!

::cigar::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads