Pittsburgh

xRENx

Reaction score
my wife and i are headed back to Pittsburgh Pa this month and was wondering who all is in town or any known punk houses? I hear polish hill is a good place and braddock has a bunch of abandos.

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
my friend is living at a punk house out there, shes back at one after being home for a lil... we kinda had a bit of a falling out, so she might not wanna help out, but I might be able to get you a spot if shes willing to answer me

xRENx

Reaction score
that'd be awesome man let me know what she says.. we'll dumpster food for the fridge and busk up extra cash to contribute while in town. I forgot to mention we have 2 well trained pups traveling with us also

Last edited:

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
will do man. she aint got a phone as far as I know, either that or she wont answer for me anymore. but I can try and hit her up on facebook though.

any idea how long you need and such? that way if she does, I can give her details

janktoaster

Reaction score
I slept under the Bloomfield Bridge off of Melwood Ave in Polish Hill for a few nights late last summer.. if you're standing under that bridge looking down to the tracks, directly across from you is an abandoned warehouse. I housed up in there for a bit, it wasn't t0o bad

xRENx

Reaction score
sounds like a good spot janktoaster, i've heard good things about polish hill.

hit me up nomadmoss. i've been trying to make a few connections there other then the people i already know in the area, we're wanting to try and start a co-op in braddock area. could be a fun project to help with for our short stay there. but a communal punk house would be ideal for playing music and meeting rad folks

Reactions: janktoaster

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads