Aloha free people

AnarchyorDie

Reaction score
Just found this site and it's kinda blowing my mind. Not feeling so alone in the world after reading some of these threads.

But yeah, my name is wildfire. I'm a California kid from Livermore. Been on the road/traveling about 5 years on and off. I think I've found what I want in life but I'm still searching just make sure the path I've chosen is the right one. I know where I'll end up eventually and I'm not worried about the future right now, cuz I'm young dumb and full if cum! Still have a few more years to live up in the fast lane.

I recently got sick of being stagnant and started hitching around, festivals, gatherings etc. about a year ago. Spent a lot of time on the pacific crest trail this spring/summer. But I ended up in hawaii after the snow started to stick.

I'm a farmer of nor cal, an earth builder, and an outdoorsmen. I'm looking to travel around the country when things warm up and I want to find someone to show me the rails and get me started on hopping freight. As for survival in the wilderness I'm your man
Anyway gotta go, hiking into the Hawaiian bush this week.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Hawaii huh. Totally jealous here ... <checks weather ... 17F here>

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
enjoy kalalau for me. if you find yourself on Oahu this summer we should hang out. i'd be interested in learning more wilderness skills...sounds like you know your stuff

AnarchyorDie

Reaction score
T
enjoy kalalau for me. if you find yourself on Oahu this summer we should hang out. i'd be interested in learning more wilderness skills...sounds like you know your stuff
yeah I will, I'm thinking of leaving today. Have you been? Just got to kauai so I'm still trying to catch the vibe on this island. Love it so far. Big island hard to leave tho.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads