Summer 2011 | Squat the Planet

Summer 2011

Yell

Reaction score
Me and a couple friends will be freight hopping across the country! Or wherever we feel like going, I know it is such a long ways away, but it will be so exciting to look forward too. Leaving from Albany (NY) and going wherever the wind (or train) takes us!!! The more the merrier.

liz79

Reaction score
lol have fun with that, maybe ill see you somewhere along the way

liz79

Reaction score
do it! i so wanna get a bunch of stories from people and make a book, or just do a vid documentary

bombswillfly

Reaction score
Me and a couple friends will be freight hopping across the country! Or wherever we feel like going, I know it is such a long ways away, but it will be so exciting to look forward too. Leaving from Albany (NY) and going wherever the wind (or train) takes us!!! The more the merrier.

I'm located in Wmass and I'd be more than down to head out with ya!

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com

Yeah, good luck with all that.....

Reactions: livefreeordie

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Research the hell out of it until the summer then please! For your sake and everyone else's.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
when train hopping it is ill-advisable to have "the more the merrier" I've seen pics on here with crews of like 8 kids on a train. and thats just absurd in my opinion.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
If anyone is coming through Memphis via train, I can assist you in getting around.

I go through memphis often, but rarely stay. I spend a lot of time in Nashville.

TN1989

Reaction score
i spend my summers in philly.... and my winters in tennessee... could prolly help you out with a couple places to crash or general knowledge from going back and forth often... good luck and theres no doubt in my mind you'll have helllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaa fun.

C

crustythadd23

Ill be out in OKC in march to kick it w/ my road dogg & his girl at there new house they got. then going to KC, MO to see SUBHUMANS in April, then makin my way up to chicago, fort wayne & east from there

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
shoot me a PM if you're in GA. i'm kinda stuck here for now, but still travel the surrounding states when i can. i do have floor room though... and beer, whisky and bud.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads