Suicidal hindus riding a train.

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
Sorry if someone already has posted this, but the search engine didnt show it so......go on YouTube and watch the video titled " crazy train riders", ( im on a phone so no link). So much for bragging about riding suicides.

Sunorbit

Reaction score
Hahaha, they're either brain damaged to the extreme or just really high and groovy zen lunatics. Either way, they're real in every sense of the word. I bet they throw a killer party too. Hah.

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
Hahaha, they're either brain damaged to the extreme or just really high and groovy zen lunatics. Either way, they're real in every sense of the word. I bet they throw a killer party too. Hah.

Not zen, not Buddhists. Probably not something I would do, at least not right now, later who knows? Though still probably not. Either way, they do not seem to be hurting anyone, so who am I to knock their fun? There are certainly far worse things they could be doing.

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
I see your video, and raise you two:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads