Pooping on the road

Reaction score
I find pooping very important. One of my first priority's when getting into a new town is finding the ideal pooping location; cleanliness, accessibility, and privacy (who wants to poop with someone pooping in the stall next to them) are all vital criteria. Gas stations are the bottom of the toilet barrel- but they are always available. Fast food chains are generally a slight step up, unless they require you to be a customer.
Any public building or hotel lobby is generally a good bet. A library will do. A nice fancy restaurant will have a nice fancy bathroom, if you're a ninja and look halfway respectable you can generally get into these toilet meccas.
But the ideal place to look for a bathroom is a college campus. Almost always clean (parents shelling 30k per yearwouldn't want precious Timmy and Erica pooping in squalor now would they). It's hard to look out of place at a college campus, no one's going to stop you. And if you're willing to walk a bit out of the beaten path find an isolated little used area of the school, and poke around a bit for the bossest bathroom I guarantee you will be pooping like a king (or queen) with what is more or less your own private bathroom. Also a great place for a quick fap or sink shower or whatever (just clean up, if they realize dirty hobos are commandeering their toilets, things might get more difficult).

Happy pooping

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i'm a fan of a nice clean single lock yourself in restroom....get naked..kick back....wash the balls with some lavender soap...gitcha fap on...... alot of times you CAN find clean gas station bathrooms...mainly in smaller towns and whatnot...got a lil fake flower bouquet and a picture of a barn with an american flag painted on it...........and while we'r on this subject does anyone else LOVE Safeguard brand soap? pink stuff...... i get all excited when i go into a bathroom and they have safeguard..

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
i like to poop when there are ladys in the stalls next to me. i get to make all kinds of weird noises and sounds to mess with them. but walmart family bathrooms are great for a on the road shower. not alot f people knocking to get in like a gas station bathroom. take your time and relax. or a bush and some baby wipes work good to when there is no bathroom around :)

R

river dog

cathole is the way to go when there is no clean toilet to be found, be sure to wipe yer ass if you're into that sort of thing, i keep some TP in my pack at all times but broad leaves work well too, ragged old clothes, etc.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
baby wipes man, 98 cents at walmart for a pack of 80. fits in pack nicely, and leaves a fresh clean feeling afterwards. and you dont have to worry about them getting wet or dirty in your pack like tp. and you can use them for cleaning your face and whatever else. just a thought.

Sen

Reaction score
Starbucks usually works too. They're always clean, but it's a 50/50 shot if it's locked or they'll make you pay. Unless they're busy, then they never notice what you do.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Starbucks usually works too. They're always clean, but it's a 50/50 shot if it's locked or they'll make you pay. Unless they're busy, then they never notice what you do.
Just ask for the code if its locked. 9 times out of 10, they fuckin have a code, not a key

E

Earth

I am proud that if nothing else I have turned into that dirty old man I would admire back in my youth.

As an avid year round kayaker, I have no shame whatsoever and have come to fully embrace the Asian Squat method of Pooping, which requires nothing except a place to let it fall...

Super fast, efficient, and good for the digestive tract..
Once you try it, there's no turning back....

acrata4ever

Reaction score
dont forget you ass bottle full of water (a peroxide bottle dont want anyone to drink from it) and a small bottle of soap stolen from a public toilet. DOWN WITH SWAMP ASS!:mad:

bicycle

Reaction score
I usualy casualy walk into a cafe or something, but they are keeping an eye out on that here.
i think they have made it forbidden by law now to use toilets in restaurants if you are not a customer but im not sure.
libraries or whatever work fine too indeed.

Dishka8643

Reaction score
+1 for starbucks. Always clean and private. Personally, if I'm going to be in the area for a while, I just try to buy a small coffee or something so they don't get tired of travelers raiding the place.

E

Earth

I really miss the NYC of the late 80s, even up to say 1991 - back when everybody was pooping all over the subway platforms, etc......
Even in the turnstyles in parts of lower Manhatten.
Now that took skill......

Those were the days - totally freestyle pooping !!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
hmm i guess it doesn't apply as much to people on the road, but if i'm ever in the water i.e. snorkeling, surfing, whatevs, and need to take a dump i much prefer the 'aqua shit' which i recently learned. just remove shorts in water, aim ass in a downcurrent direction, and let it rip. you can use your hand to fluff your ass with some water if it makes you feel better but don't really need :) then you just sit back, and watch everyone else downcurrent from you scramble for safety lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads