Stuck in Omaha. How do I get to LA?

Pleasebelieve

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm traveling across country this summer with hopes of seeing the pacific ocean for the first time. I've lucked out so far and caught a ride from my home state of Michigan to Omaha, NE. I wanted to know if anybody on here could inform me on what trains/trainyards to catch to make it to Los Angeles. Or atleast further south like Phoenix, AZ. I've ridden trains between small towns in Michigan but never from a yard so any tips on not getting caught would be great too. Or if anyone is planning a trip from here further west and have room for one more than that would be great too.

:soldier: :zombie:

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks

-Dave Smith "Please Believe"

williamtell

Reaction score
hay i will be in omaha tonight and will be jumping out in a week you can go if you like i can get you to NV but then im off to WA k let me know k williamtell

Dmac

Reaction score
Mrd likes to slam people.

sorry i translocaked agression for one person to someone else.

Dmac

Reaction score
sorry there posted too soon after talking to the ex's new bankroll, a very mouthy lawyer. i apologize, not everyone is like him.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads