• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Seeking Ride Stuck in New York

Website
every-rose-has-its-gwendolyn.tumblr.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
In red hook. About 20 min from Kingston New York Anyone going through new York want to pick me up? Pretty please :3 I'm great at gas jugging and sign flying. Also cuddles and making hobo food. :3
Also bad at making posts on here

Last edited:

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
171 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Reactions
89% 1% 10%
Um, quite honestly I'm about to drive through tomorrow to nyc. Do you have any friends in NYC?

Better odds finding a ride from nyc at least, anyway, let me know soon.

Mankini

Banned
Current Location
en route
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
I'm going there in a couple days!! Saratoga Springs, Manhattan, the Hamptons, and Lake Champlain.

Current Location
51-59 W Nevada Pl, Denver, CO 80209, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 4%

Tatternutz

Banned
Current Location
Terrell Starr Pkwy, Ellenwood, GA 30294, USA
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
In red hook. About 20 min from Kingston New York Anyone going through new York want to pick me up? Pretty please :3 I'm great at gas jugging and sign flying. Also cuddles and making hobo food. :3
Also bad at making posts on here

So did you ever find that ride you were looking for?

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!