Stuck in Eloy Arizona | Squat the Planet

Stuck in Eloy Arizona

Davey75

Reaction score
headed to west coast and got stuck in Eloy Arizona
Hot as fuck lol
Don't wanna just sit here...been here three days and running out of food money and people ain't cool!
Any advice or tips on walking outta here in the desert???

Reactions: Kal
T

tennesseejed

Can't you just hitch out? I would not advise walking out into the desert.., at all. I have started walking the highway in arizona and I have been picked up alot... but It was almost a big mistake once. I got picked up... after like 6 grueling hours and running out of water.

I'd hit the ramp if I were you.

Davey75

Reaction score
Can't you just hitch out? I would not advise walking out into the desert.., at all. I have started walking the highway in arizona and I have been picked up alot... but It was almost a big mistake once. I got picked up... after like 6 grueling hours and running out of water.

I've

I

ve been

headed to west coast and got stuck in Eloy Arizona
Hot as fuck lol
Don't wanna just sit here...been here three days and running out of food money and people ain't cool!
Any advice or tips on walking outta here in the desert???

I've I've been trying no prospects at all in three days. Ramps are concerted walls no place to stand usually would just hike it but Arizona?? Aghhh

Kal

Reaction score
Make sure you have plenty of water then just go.

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
You try flying a sign that says "will work for a ticket out of this town"? I've tried this before with some success when I've been stuck. Works especially if you seem sane and sober and are serious about being willing to work.

Reactions: Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads