Struggling Heroin addict who loves the drug too much to stop living in my car

D

Deleted member 125

thats gotta be the most honest intro ive read in months...

but seriously, get off that shit man. i know you know, but for real.

fig

Reaction score
personally, i'd suggest trying a relocation to some distant, beautiful place. go WWOOF in mexico or morocco or someplace. i'm praying for you. strength and love.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and I hope you find the strength to quit and stay off that shit. Been 9 or 10 years for me. You can look forward to two things that will eventually happen with continued use - prison/jail time and/or death. Nothing good comes from it. But I know the last thing a junky wants is to be lectured about it. Good luck

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Damn bro, I wish you the best. If you truly want out just start reaching out for something better. Go for good like you go for your doc. I hope this helps and I sure am on your side. I've lost too many friends already. If you ever need encouragement or just need to talk, hmu. Peace

Shaka

That One Guy
Reaction score
Ey man, welcome! Smack is one hell of a drug( I know i know, That's cokes line but yayo got nothing on cheese)

I'm a addict myself but I've been clean off of it for almost 18 months. I'll always crave it so i just try to stay away from it ya know.

But anyways, welcome and enjoy the site. Lots of information in here.

bushhippie

Previously crisywantstorunaway
Reaction score
i know how you feel. its hard. i do ice. i dont like to sleep. i like to focus, and be aware. but take baby steps man. today i got some money, and i was rite down the road from the dealer. i almost drove down the road. i pulled off to the curb and sat and cried a minuet. sometimes you gotta cry. let yourself see where your at. think about who at home looks up to you. it hurts alot. a whole lot. but yea. baby steps. its been almost a week for me sense ive used. i was up for nearly a week. i know heroin is a diffrnet monster tho. its just idk. message me of you ever wanna just talk about it. maby its good to have sombody to vent to?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good luck with your struggle dude.Stay strong.

Reactions: bushhippie

mattypsfg

Reaction score
i know how you feel. its hard. i do ice. i dont like to sleep. i like to focus, and be aware. but take baby steps man. today i got some money, and i was rite down the road from the dealer. i almost drove down the road. i pulled off to the curb and sat and cried a minuet. sometimes you gotta cry. let yourself see where your at. think about who at home looks up to you. it hurts alot. a whole lot. but yea. baby steps. its been almost a week for me sense ive used. i was up for nearly a week. i know heroin is a diffrnet monster tho. its just idk. message me of you ever wanna just talk about it. maby its good to have sombody to vent to?
I appreciate that a lot, and I might just take you up on that offer. The way I see it, we may have different substances as our vice of choice but the addict mindset and *more often than not* lifestyle is all the same. One week without using is a great accomplishment. My fingers are crossed that you've stuck with it and will be approaching two weeks tomorrow. Keep it up my friend

benton

Reaction score
it is not possible to go where you want to go thru the power of the intellect alone

every addict i've met talks a good game. rarely do they follow it up with consistent effort over a long period of time

do or do not, its up to you and i believe in free choice. however bullshitting oneself with meaningless words can only ever harm, never help

anyone can talk about it: can you BE about it?

bushhippie

Previously crisywantstorunaway
Reaction score
I appreciate that a lot, and I might just take you up on that offer. The way I see it, we may have different substances as our vice of choice but the addict mindset and *more often than not* lifestyle is all the same. One week without using is a great accomplishment. My fingers are crossed that you've stuck with it and will be approaching two weeks tomorrow. Keep it up my friend

so far, ive gone clean. Not to say i havnt tried to talk myself into it. I went to a house where 2 of my friends live, one is clean joey , and the other, 'bob' would give me some. I told myself if 'bob' was home then i would buy some from him. and if it was just joey home then i would just chill and get a beer and pizza.
it was just joey there so we just played video games and ate pizza. he said that 'bob' had left just an hour or so before i had got there.

another time i was out with my boyfriend, who was on heroin, and he said that he wont be so mad at me if we both did our choice of drug together. that was honestly a little upsetting. he also has been messing up without me. he actually found a bag of somthing on the ground. he did it without knowing anthing about it. he learned after snorting a line of it it was a new immitation of a drug, i think it was called bubble. it looks like a crystal version of heroin. the line he snorted burned the whole half his body, and he was sick for hours. i know its wrong, but it serves him right for doing random drugs he picks up off the ground. especially when he didnt tell em he did it for several days, and i told him the day that i messed up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads