Strength in numbers?

Jack in the Green

Reaction score
100 King st, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I've spent a long time on my own. Years, all alone, in the deepest and darkest realm of civilization. Ironically existing in the midst of a city, living in what I feel was holy sanctuary made from the unholy, and in their midst. Was it time spent well? Absolutely it was... intense self reflection is a wonderful, dangerous thing. I have to wonder though... where would I be if I had persisted to entreat other people despite their constant rejection. I would be in a different place- and in retrospect, I'm not so sure it would have been different-bad. But the area I'm from (Boston area), felt like a hive of aristocratic scum and prole psycho-slaves. Good people were few and far between there, but I did cross paths with some, in time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

If you haven't realized it already, you may soon: a common thread in our problems is us. Realizing that and being able to sift through the junk other people throw out with a small ego and open mind is good. Everyone is here and particularly here for a good reason, and thus as each person is an individual, they have something good and unique to offer to the extent their manifestation of God is realized by themselves or others. I find the opposite of this in the modern social system based on oppressing each other, where stratification arises and embeds fool's gold.

I called the bluff and became hermitic (and perhaps also hermetic).

Apocalyptic misanthropy abates and so does social myopia. Looking here... will someone like me be welcome here? Does it matter? Mostly not and matter not. But one thing I do know is that y'all collectively know a lot more than I do about freedom.

-Jack

A

A New Name

I believe most of us here are tired of the current fear based shenanigans that rule the world.
So, yes Jack, you are very welcome here. If you weren't then this place wouldn't matter.

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome hope you're here to stay. It's a good community with wide ranging knowledge and experiences of freedom from all over the world. I like your intro and I also want to say your eyes look like they have seen a lot, can't really explain it but that is a good profile picture. Glad to meet you.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome op...your style has a melancholy though it makes me laugh and brings me a step closer to freedom. Thanks yo.

I believe most of us here are tired of the current fear based shenanigans that rule the world.
So, yes Jack, you are very welcome here. If you weren't then this place wouldn't matter.

Very well said...

You dirty ape.... lol :D::drinkingbuddy::::hilarious::::joyful::

Hah no offense... me too...::cyclops::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads